The 2000w E40 Metal Halide Tubular HID Lamp is a single ended globe and commonly used in flood lights, public lighting, acquarium and coral health and many general lighting applications. This Metal Halide Globe, is equipt with UV block, which not only protects against harmful radiation, but also aids in reducing the health and fading risks.
The 2000w E40 Metal Halide Tubular HID Lamp has the following product features:
- Clear Glass Casing (Coated may be supplied as a substitute).
- Base - E40.
- Dimming - No.
- Average Life - 9,000Hours.
- Input - 400-415v.
- Burning Position - Horizontal.
- Lumen Output - ~240000LM.
- Colour Temperature - 4000 - 4500Kelvin (Cool White)
- UV-Block, for reduced health and fading risks.
- Length - 430mm (From tip to tip).
- Diameter - 100mm (Widest point).
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.