The 2Pin Flex & Plug, is used for our 12v transformers. This cable connects from the transformer, to a powerpoint in the roof. When installing 12v downlights, your electrician can either hardwire straight to a 240v cable, or plug your transformers into a 240v powerpoint. When your transformer is hardwired, this accessory is not required. Alternatively, if your electrician will install powerpoints in your ceiling, then this accessory is required to plug your downlights in.
The 2Pin Flex & Plug has the following product features:
- Australian flat 2 pin configuration.
- Double insulated leads.
- 2 Core - Brown and blue.
- Temperature Rating - 180°.
- Gauge - 2x0.75mm².
- Input - 240v.
- Rating - 10 Amps.
- Length - 1200mm (From tip to tip).
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.