The 3Pin Flex & Plug, is used for our 240v downlights and all general 240v applications. In the scenario of a 240v downlight, this cable connects from the junction box, directly to a powerpoint in the roof. When installing 240v downlights, your electrician can either hardwire straight to a 240v cable, or plug your downlights into a 240v powerpoint. When your 240v downlight is hardwired, this accessory is not required. Alternatively, if your electrician will install powerpoints in your ceiling, then this accessory is required to plug your downlights in.
The 3Pin Flex & Plug has the following product features:
- Australian flat 3 pin configuration.
- Double insulated leads.
- 3 Core - Brown, blue and green/yellow.
- Temperature Rating - 180°.
- Gauge - 3x0.75mm².
- Input - 240v.
- Rating - 10 Amps.
- Length - 1200mm (From tip to tip).
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.