The 400w E40 High Pressure Mercury Vapour Coated Eliptic HID Lamp is a single ended globe and commonly used in commercial overhead lighting, street lights, acquarium and coral health and many general lighting applications. This High pressure mercury vapour lamp, consists of a quartz mercury vapour discharge tube encased in a glass bulb coated internally with a fluorescent phosphor which converts the UV radiation emitted by the tube into visible light.
The 400w E40 High Pressure Mercury Vapour Coated Eliptic HID Lamp has the following product features:
- Coated Glass Casing.
- Base - E40.
- Dimming - No.
- Average Life - 24,000Hours.
- Input - 240v.
- Burning Position - Universal.
- Lumen Output - ~24000LM.
- Colour Temperature - 4000 - 4500Kelvin (Cool White).
- Length - 292mm (From tip to tip).
- Diameter - 116mm (Widest point).
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.