*Please Note: Available in 2 Colours - Textured Bronze, Brushed Nickel. For alternative colours, please see our other listings.
The Acqua rotational ceiling fan offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods, the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed.
The Acqua13" Ceiling Fan is available with the following options:
- Downrod Extension:
- No downrod extension.
- With 30"=760mm brushed nickel downrod extension(An additional $41 will be added automatically).
- RF Remote Control Unit:
- No remote control.
- With remote control(An additional $116 will be added automatically).
The Acqua13" Ceiling Fan has the following product features:
- It has a brushed nickel finish, with metal blades with decorative metal blade guards.
- The frame is constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel.
- Reversing switch (Not Applicable).
- Fan light (50w GU10 Halogen Globe - Included).
- RF remote control (Optional).
- Wall Controller with Light Switch (Included).
- Mounting Options:
- Standard mounting on flat ceiling,or
- Angled mounting on raked ceilings up to 29°.
- High Output Motor:
- Watts - 100.
- Amps - 0.42.
- Air Movement:
- 8,485 m3/Hr (Full speed).
- 84.85 m3/Watt.
- Total Height - 500mm.
- Blade Size - 13" = 330mm (Tip to tip per head).
- Total Width - 940mm.
- Can be installed in the following locations:
- Indoors and.
- Outdoors (But, must be undercover).
- Energy star rated - Proven energy efficient ceiling fan.
- Power Rating: 240v
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.