The Actec Pluto24V/15W Electronic LED Driver is a constant voltage driver and is commonly used for 24v LED downlights, 24v LED high output strip lights, and many other 24v LED applications, where constant voltage is required. This LED driver, converts 240v AC/DC power, into 24v DC constant voltage power. In addition, its compact and light-weight design, makes it a popular choice in tight and sensitive areas.
The Actec Pluto24V/15W (Constant Voltage) Electronic LED Driver has the following product features:
- Independant compact design.
- Easy press cable lock for primary terminals.
- Safe no-load operation.
- Overload & short circuit protection.
- Over temperature cut off.
- Protection class II.
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.
- Flex & Plug:
- No Flex & Plug (Hardwired Installation).
- With Flex & Plug (An additional $3.50 will be added automatically).
- Primary Voltage: 220 - 240 Volts.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Input Current: 0.16 A.
- Maximum Output: 15W.
- Output Voltage: 24 Volts.
- Output Current: 0 - 0.625 A.
- Power Factor: >0.60 λ.
- Ambient Temperature: 50 °C.
- Dimensions: 113mm x 44mm x 28mm.
- IP Rating: IP20