The Actec Pluto350mA/12W Dimming Electronic LED Driver is a constant current dimmable LED driver and is commonly used for LED downlights, LED strip lights, and many other LED applications, where constant current is required. This LED driver, converts 240v AC/DC power, into 12v-35v 350mA constant current power. In addition, its compact and light-weight design, makes it a popular choice in tight and sensitive areas.
The Actec Pluto350mA/12W (Constant Current) Dimmable Electronic LED Driver has the following product features:
- Dimmable with ordinary TRIAC dimmers - leading and trailing edge.
- Dimming Range is 10% - 100%.
- Independant compact design.
- Easy press cable lock for primary terminals.
- Safe no-load operation.
- Overload & short circuit protection.
- Over temperature cut off.
- Protection class II.
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.
- Optional Accessories:
- Flex & Plug:
- No Flex & Plug (Hardwired Installation).
- With Flex & Plug (An additional $3.50 will be added automatically).
- Flex & Plug:
- The Actec Pluto350mA/12W (Constant Current) Dimmable Electronic LED Driver has the following Technical Specifications:
- Primary Voltage: 220 - 240 Volts.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Input Current: 0.08 A.
- Maximum Output: 12W.
- Output Voltage: 12-35 Volts.
- Output Current: 350mA.
- Power Factor: >0.90 λ.
- Ambient Temperature: 50 °C.
- Dimensions: 98mm x 39mm x 22mm.
- IP Rating: IP20
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $12.00 GST incl.
RRP: $19.95 GST incl.
You Save: $7.95
Our Price: $66.00 GST incl.
RRP: $112.95 GST incl.
You Save: $46.95