The Actec Single Colour (8903) LED Controller is used to control the brightness and speed of LED lighting. This particular controller is designed for single coloured LED products, such as strip lighting. The LED controller, is controlled via an infra-red hand held remote control. The 8903 LED controller has the capability of 3 mode functions, static, single colour strobe and single colour smooth.
The Actec Single Colour (8903) LED Controller has the following product features:
- Designed for single colour LED brightness changing.
- Built-in 3 pre-set mode functions plus adjustable brightness and speed.
- 3 Output channels - Each channel has a maximum current of 3A.
- Adjustable 256 grey scale for fine and smooth change of brightness.
- Static control of brightness.
- Equipped with IR (infra-red) wireless hand held remote control.
- In conjunction with repeaters, LED controller can be extended indefinitely.
- Easy Installation.
The Actec Single Colour (8903) LED Controller includes the following components in the kit:
- 1 x LED Controller Module.
- 1 x IR Wireless Remote Control.
The Actec Single Colour (8903) LED Controller has the following Technical Specifications:
- Input / Output Voltage - 5-24v DC (Auto-switch).
- Max. Output Current - 3A per Channel x 3 Channels.
- Max. Power Output at 24v - (24 x 3A) x 3CH = 216W.
- Working Temperature - -20°C - +50°C.
- Dimensions - 105mm x 46mm x 28mm.
- Mode Functions:
- Static - Brightness adjustable.
- Single colour strobe - Brightness & speed adjustable.
- Single colour smooth - Brightness & speed adjustable.