The Concept2 52" Timber 4Blade Ceiling Fan will add style to your home. It is modern and will suit current architectural trends. The various colour and product options provide great flexibility.
The Concept2 52" Timber 4Blade Ceiling Fan is available with the following options:
- Downrod Extension:
- No downrod extension.
- With 36"=910mm Brushed Aluminium downrod extension(An additional $36 will be added automatically).
- RF Remote Control Unit:
- No remote control.
- With LCD Remote Control Kit (An additional $90 will be added automatically).
The Concept2 52" Timber 4Blade Ceiling Fan has the following product features:
- It has a Brushed Aluminium finish, with Brushed Silver timber blades.
- Blade Pitch: 12°.
- The frame is constructed of Die Cast Aluminium.
- Reversing switch for both summer and winter operation.
- Visele LCD RF remote control hand unit & receiver (Optional).
- Colour coded downrod 36"=910mm (Optional. Also we have other sizes available, please see our other listings).
- Fan light (Available, please see our other listings).
- 3 speed switch designed to suit most Australian wall plates (Included).
- Mounting Options:
- Standard mounting on flat ceiling and,
- Angled mounting on raked ceilings up to 28°.
- Accessory kit is available for raked ceilings up to 45° (Available, please see our other listings).
- High Output Motor:
- Watts - 66.3.
- RPM - 189 (Full speed).
- Amps - 0.280.
- Size - 16Pole, 153mm x 18mm.
- Air Movement:
- 12,223 m3/Hr (Full speed).
- 185 m3/Watt.
- Total Height - 300mm (Not including light kit - if any).
- Blade Size - 52" = 1320mm (From tip to tip).
- Can be installed in the following locations:
- Indoors and.
- Outdoors Coastal / Tropical (But, must be undercover).
- Energy Star Efficient, rated via the Solid-State Star Test Method.
- Power Rating: 240v
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.