The D25 1.7w LED Emergency Light - Recessed in White will meet your installation and job site needs. Well-suited for energy efficient buildings as it only uses a fraction of power compared to traditional halogen emergency lights. It is supplied complete with a two piece luminaire which allows installation into accessible and inaccessible ceilings. This fitting is constructed from steel and powder coated in white. It is an excellent choice for an LED emergency light system.
The D25 1.7w LED Emergency Light - Recessed in White has the following product features:
- Constructed from Steel.
- Frame Colour - White Powder Coating.
- Light Output - 0.5w LED.
- Light Output Equivalency - 10w Halogen.
- Power Consumption - 1.7w.
- Diameter - 140mm and 85mm - (The 2 piece dish which is included, allows for either size).
- Cut-Out - 70mm and 120mm - (The 2 piece dish which is included, allows for either size).
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 50°C.
- Class: 2.
- Wiring: 2Pin Flex & Plug (Included for easy installation).
- Photometric Classification: CO:D25 C90:D25.
- Mounting Type: Recessed Mounting.
- Battery Specifications:
- Discharge Duration - 2Hours.
- Battery Type: Ni-MH (Nickel-Metal Hydride).
- Battery Voltage: 4.8v.
- Battery Capacity: 1200mAH.
- Charger Specifications:
- Charging Time - 16Hours.
- Charger Type: Trickle.
- Charger Operation: Continuous.
- Power Rating: 220v-240v.
- IP Rating: IP20.
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.
*Please Note: Our complete range of Emergency Lights are equipt with Cadium Free batteries, which is our contribution for a better environment.