*Please Note: Available in 2 Colours - White and Black. For alternative colours, please see our other listings.
The D40 1.8w LED Emergency Light - Surface Mounted in White is ideal for installation on concrete surfaces or exposed ceilings. This surface mounted emergency light will reduce overall maintenance costs and given the LED technology it will reduce power consumption. Lamp life exceeds 50,000 hours and it has long battery life. A wireguard is available for this fitting at an additional cost.
The D40 1.8w LED Emergency Light - Surface Mounted in White is available with the following options:
- Wire Guard Option:
- No Wire Guard.
- With White Wire Guard - (An additional $150 will be added automatically).
The D40 1.8w LED Emergency Light - Surface Mounted in White has the following product features:
- Constructed from Steel.
- Frame Colour - White Powder Coating.
- Light Output - 0.5w LED.
- Light Output Equivalency - 10w Halogen.
- Power Consumption - 1.8w.
- Length - 250mm.
- Width - 250mm.
- Depth - 60mm.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 50°C.
- Class: 2.
- Wiring: 16mm Terminals (Included for easy installation).
- Photometric Classification: CO:D40; C90:D40.
- Mounting Type: Surface Mounted.
- Battery Specifications:
- Discharge Duration - 2Hours.
- Battery Type: Ni-MH (Nickel-Metal Hydride).
- Battery Voltage: 4.8v.
- Battery Capacity: 2100mAH 2 x 2.
- Charger Specifications:
- Charging Time - 16Hours.
- Charger Type: Trickle.
- Charger Operation: Continuous.
- Power Rating: 220v-240v.
- IP Rating: IP20.
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.
*Please Note: Our complete range of Emergency Lights are equipt with Cadium Free batteries, which is our contribution for a better environment.
*Delivery Conditions: If selecting additional options (such as a wire guard, etc), please allow up to an additional 3-6days for delivery, as these items require fabrication time.