*Please Note: Available in 2 Colours - Textured Bronze, Brushed Nickel. For alternative colours, please see our other listings.
The Diane13" oscillating directional ceiling fan provides maximum, multi-directional airflow. The Diane13" Ceiling Fan can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room.
The Diane13" Ceiling Fan is available with the following options:
- Downrod Extension:
- No downrod extension.
- With 30"=760mm textured bronze downrod extension(An additional $41 will be added automatically).
- RF Remote Control Unit:
- No remote control.
- With remote control(An additional $116 will be added automatically).
The Diane13" Ceiling Fan has the following product features:
- It has a textured bronze finish, with metal blades and metal blade guards.
- The frame is constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel.
- Reversing switch (Not Applicable).
- Fan light (Not Applicable).
- RF remote control (Optional).
- Wall Controller with oscillation switch (Included).
- Mounting Options:
- Standard mounting on flat ceiling,or
- Angled mounting on raked ceilings up to 24°.
- High Output Motor:
- Watts - 70.
- Amps - 0.29.
- Air Movement:
- 4,242 m3/Hr (Full speed).
- 60.61 m3/Watt.
- Total Height - 500mm.
- Blade Size - 13" = 330mm (From tip to tip).
- Can be installed in the following locations:
- Indoors and.
- Outdoors (But, must be undercover).
- Energy star rated - Proven energy efficient ceiling fan.
- Power Rating: 240v
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.