*Please Note: Available in 2 Colours - Textured Bronze, Brushed Nickel. For alternative colours, please see our other listings.
The Diane oscillating directional ceiling fan provides maximum, multi-directional airflow. The Diane Ceiling Fan can be hung in small awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room.
The Diane16" ceiling fan is available with the following options:
- Downrod Extension:
- No downrod extension.
- With 30"=760mm textured bronze downrod extension(An additional $41 will be added automatically).
- RF Remote Control Unit:
- No remote control.
- With remote control(An additional $116 will be added automatically).
The Diane16" ceiling fan has the following product features:
- It has a textured bronze finish, with timber blades.
- The frame is constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel.
- Reversing switch (Not Applicable).
- Fan light (Not Applicable).
- RF remote control (Optional).
- Wall Controller with oscillation switch (Included).
- Mounting Options:
- Standard mounting on flat ceiling,or
- Angled mounting on raked ceilings up to 24°.
- High Output Motor:
- Watts - 70.
- Amps - 0.29.
- Air Movement:
- 5,245 m3/Hr (Full speed).
- 74.93 m3/Watt.
- Total Height - 450mm.
- Blade Size - 16" =406 mm (From tip to tip).
- Can be installed in the following locations:
- Indoors only.
- Energy star rated - Proven energy efficient ceiling fan.
- Power Rating: 240v
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.