The DIY LED Converter 12v MR16 AC/DC is used to convert between 12v high fequency AC to DC. Easily replace traditional halogen downlight MR16 globes into MR16 12v DC LED globes, using your existing transformer. Simply remove your halogen globe, connect this converter to the original 12v cable, then connect your new LED globe into this converter.
The DIY LED Converter 12v MR16 AC/DC has the following product features:
- Designed to convert between 12v high fequency AC to DC.
- Replace traditional halogen 12v downlight lamps, to 12v DC LED lamps using your existing transformer.
- Improve LED lamp life.
- Safe SELV connection, therefore no electrician is required.
- Dimmable - No.
- Suitable for all GU5.3 MR16 lampholders.
- Input - 12v AC
- Output - 12v DC
- Maximum Load - 10w.
- Operating Temperature - -10°C - +40°C.
- Height - 67mm.
- Width - 24mm.
- Depth - 20mm.
- Easy Installation.
- IP Rating: IP20.
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)