The Extra Long 70mm Downlight Heat & Fire Safe Can is commonly used for 240v GU10 Halogen Downlights due to its larger size, but can also be used for 12v Low Voltage Halogen Downlights. It's intelligent design, allows it to clip to the downlight fitting, and fit straight through the ceiling cut-out hole. The Downlight Heat & Fire Safe Can, is now a requirement confirmed by the electrical commission authorities for all domestic downlight installations, where halogen downlights are to be fitted.
- Extra long yet compact design.
- Suits downlights that require a 70-72mm cut-out.
- Constructed from aluminium.
- Developed to limit the build-up and entry of flammable material into the downlight.
- Do not cover the guard with insulation.
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.
- Installation must be in accordance of the current wiring standards AS/NZS 3000:2007.
- Recessed luminare class - C.
- Minimum thermal insulation clearance - 25mm.
- Minimum height clearance from the top - 50mm.
- Minimum structural member clearance - 25mm.
- Diameter - 72mm.
- Height - 125mm.
- IP Rating: N/A.