The G4 Bi-Pin 1.5w=11w LED Lamp is commonly used in 12v mini downlights, 12v wall lights, 12v cabinet lights and many general lighting applications. These globes have SMD technology where the diodes are surface mounted, allowing for lower operating temperatures. These LED G4 Bi-Pin globes, are equipt with Japanese Nichia LED chips, and use considerably less power, in comparison to it's light output, therefore making them the cheapest light source on the market to operate.
The G4 Bi-Pin 1.5w=11w LED Lamp is available in 2 colour temperatures:
- Warm White - 2700 Kelvin.
- Daylight White - 6000 Kelvin.
The G4 Bi-Pin 1.5w=11w LED Lamp has the following product features:
- Base - G4.
- Equivalency - 1.5w LED = 11w Halogen.
- Diode Configuration - 24 x 0.062w.
- Dimming - No.
- Average Life - 50,000Hours.
- Input - 12v DC.
- Beam Angle - 90°.
- Lumen Output - 80-90LM.
- Colour Temperature - Warm White 2700Kelvin and Daylight White 6000Kelvin.
- High efficiency Japanese Nichia LED chip.
- No UV (Ultra Violet) or IR (Infra Red) Radiation.
- Low heat generation.
- Total Length - 39mm (From tip to tip).
- Head Diameter - 32mm (Widest point).
- Thickness - 8mm.
- Base Pins - 4mm apart.
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.