The G9 2.5w=30w LED Lamp is commonly used in 240v chandeliers and pendant lights, 240v downlights, 240v wall lights, and many general lighting applications. These globes have a multi-diode setup, where light is emitted in all directions, even at the top. These LED G9 globes, are equip with American CREE LED chips, and use considerably less power, in comparison to it's light output, therefore making them the cheapest light source on the market to operate.
The G9 2.5w=30w LED Lamp is available in 2 colour temperatures:
- Warm White - ~2700 Kelvin.
- Daylight White - ~6000 Kelvin
The G9 2.5w=30w LED Lamp has the following product features:
- Base - G9.
- Equivalency - 2.5w LED = 30w Halogen.
- Diode Configuration - 11 x 0.22w.
- Diode Type - 5050.
- Dimming - No.
- Average Life - 35,000Hours.
- Input - 240v AC.
- Beam Angle - 300°.
- Lumen Output:
- Warm White (220LM) - 3000Kelvin.
- Daylight White (240LM) - 5000 Kelvin.
- High efficiency American CREE LED chip.
- No UV (Ultra Violet) or IR (Infra Red) Radiation.
- Low heat generation.
- Total Length - 62mm (From tip to tip).
- Head Diameter - 23mm (Widest point).
- Base Pins - 9mm apart.
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.