The GU10 2.5w=25w LED Lamp is commonly used in 240v downlights, 240v wall lights and many general lighting applications. These globes have SMD technology where the diodes are surface mounted, allowing for lower operating temperatures. These LED GU10 globes, are equipt with Taiwanese Opto LED chips, and use considerably less power, in comparison to it's light output, therefore making them the cheapest light source on the market to operate.
The GU10 2.5w=25w LED Lamp has the following product features:
- Base - GU10.
- Equivalency - 2.5w LED = 25w Halogen.
- Diode Configuration - 30 x 0.08w.
- Dimming - No.
- Average Life - 50,000Hours.
- Input - 240v.
- Beam Angle - 120°.
- Lumen Output - 130LM.
- Colour Temperature - Warm White 3100Kelvin.
- High efficiency Taiwanese Opto LED chip.
- No UV (Ultra Violet) or IR (Infra Red) Radiation.
- Low heat generation.
- Total Length - 45mm (From tip to tip).
- Head Diameter - 51mm (Widest point).
- Base Pins - 10mm apart.
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.