The GY6.35 Bi-Pin 35w Halogen Lamp is commonly used in 12v downlights, 12v wall lights, 12v cabinet lights, 12v in-ground lights and many general lighting applications. These globes are equipt with UV stop, which protects against harmful radiation.
The GY6.35 Bi-Pin 35w Halogen Lamp has the following product features:
- Base - GY6.35.
- Dimming - Yes.
- Average Life - 2,000Hours.
- Input - 12v.
- Beam Angle - 180°.
- Lumen Output - ~500LM.
- Colour Temperature - ~2700Kelvin.
- Front Glass - Strengthened clear glass cover.
- UV-Stop, which protects against harmful UV radiation.
- Length - 30mm (From tip to tip).
- Diameter - 9.5mm (Widest point).
- Base Pins - 6.35mm apart.
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.