The White R2D2 Surface Mounted PIR Sensor is commonly used for automatically turning a light on and off, without the need for the "traditional" light switch. This surface mounted sensor, works on movement, and as soon as a movement is depicted, the sensor shall turn the light on for you automatically. The White R2D2 Surface Mounted PIR Sensor is fully equipt with time setting and lux setting.
The White R2D2 Surface Mounted PIR Sensor has the following product features:
- Small and compact design.
- Continuously scans the preset operating zone.
- Manual over-ride control is in-built.
- 3 wire setup.
- Detection Angle: 180°.
- Detection Distance: 12m.
- Duration Time: 5sec - 4min (Adjustable).
- Lux Level: From daylight to night (Adjustable).
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.
The White R2D2 Surface Mounted PIR Sensor has the following Technical Specifications:
- Primary Voltage: 220 - 240 Volts.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Maximum Wattage:
- 1000w for incandescent lights.
- 300w for fluorescent lights.
- Base Width - 88mm.
- Base Height - 60mm.
- Depth - 100mm.
- IP Rating: IP44 Weatherproof.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $21.00 GST incl.
RRP: $33.95 GST incl.
You Save: $12.95
Our Price: $37.00 GST incl.
RRP: $55.95 GST incl.
You Save: $18.95
Our Price: $28.00 GST incl.
RRP: $42.95 GST incl.
You Save: $14.95