The MR11 20w Halogen Lamp is commonly used in 12v mini downlights, bulk-head lighting, feature lighting, wall lights, theatre lighting and many general lighting applications. These globes have a multifaceted reflector which enable maximum light output from such a small globe. The MR11 halogen globe as its name suggests, has a MR11 base, also referred to as GU4 base.
The MR11 20w Halogen Lamp has the following product features:
- Base - MR11 (also referred to as GU4).
- Dimming - Yes.
- Average Life - 3,000Hours.
- Input - 12v.
- Beam Angle - 30°.
- Lumen Output - ~290LM.
- Colour Temperature - ~3000Kelvin.
- Front Glass - Covered.
- Lense Type - FTD 20w 30°.
- Length - 35mm (From tip to tip).
- Diameter - 35mm (Widest point - At the top).
- Base Pins - 4mm apart.
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.