The MR16 35w=50w Halogen Lamp is commonly used when trying to attain the same light output as a 50w, but consuming only 35w of power. These globes can be used in 12v downlights, wall lights, in-ground lights and many general lighting applications. These globes have a multifaceted reflector which enable maximum light output from such a small globe. The MR16 halogen globe as its name suggests, has a MR16 base, also referred to as GU5.3 base.
The MR16 35w=50w Halogen Lamp has the following product features:
- Base - MR16 (also referred to as GU5.3).
- Dimming - Yes.
- Average Life - 5,000Hours.
- Input - 12v.
- Beam Angle - xx°.
- Lumen Output - ~500LM.
- Colour Temperature - ~3000Kelvin.
- Front Glass - Covered.
- Silver Coated Reflector reduces heat radiation to the rear, and increases efficiency by up to 25%.
- Lense Type - xxx 35w=50w xx°.
- Length - 45mm (From tip to tip).
- Diameter - 51mm (Widest point - At the top).
- Base Pins - 5.3mm apart.
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.