The Set-In Concrete Downlight Can is commonly used for any downlight, that requires to be set in concrete. This can, must be installed when pouring concrete, so that the downlight can be fitted at a later date. Due to the size of it's opening, it will only accommodate downlights that have a 90-94mm cut-out. Whether you are installing halogen downlights, compact fluorescent downlights, LED downlights, etc., if they will be installed into the concrete work, then these Set-In Concrete Downlight Cans are essential.
The Set-In Concrete Downlight Can has the following product features:
- Pre-cut with cable entry and exit points.
- Suits downlights that require a 90-94mm cut-out.
- Constructed from aluminium.
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.
The Set-In Concrete Downlight Can has the following Technical Specifications:
- Diameter - 172mm.
- Height - 115mm.
- Opening Size - 95mm.
- IP Rating: N/A.