The Spark 400w Metal Halide LowBay Light is a high powered interior light fitting, that utilizes metal halide technology. The spark lowbay light, is is very commonly used for commercial applications such as factory lighting where ceiling heights or mounting positions do not exceed 6m. The spark range of lowbay lights, are designed to give an enormous amount of light whilst minimizing the amount of power consumption. It is ready for use as it comes complete with globe and integral metal halide gear included.
The Spark 400w Metal Halide LowBay Light has the following product features:
- Constructed from fabricated sheet steel.
- Frame Colour - White powder coating.
- Tempered glass lens.
- Simple lamp replacement, via single screw removal.
- Inner reflector is a high purity aluminium.
- Globe Specification: E40 400w Max. single ended (Included)
- Lumen Output - ~37,000LM.
- Suggested Mounting Height - 3.0m - 6.0m.
- Control Gear: 400w (Included)
- Length - 590mm.
- Height - 165mm.
- Width (2 measurements, as the fitting tapers in):
- Top of Fitting - 235mm.
- Face of Fitting - 380mm.
- Power Rating: 240v.
- Frequency: 50Hz.
- IP Rating: IP24.
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.