The Squirrel Cage Carbon Filament 40w B22 Bulb is a hand made lamp looks just like the ones Thomas Edison used to make! This bulb looks fantastic as a feature in a clear glass pendant, or in any fitting where you can see the bulbs. Carbon-filament bulbs debuted in the 1890s, and their soft glow illuminated homes until 1912 when the more powerful tungsten filament transformed the light bulb industry. Now the Carbon Filament Bulb is back!
The ST64 Squirrel Carbon Filament 40w B22 Bulb has the following product features:
- Clear Glass Finish.
- Light Output - 40w.
- Base - B22 (Standard Bayonet Cap).
- Lamp Colour - Orange / Warm White.
- Beam Spread - N/A.
- Dimming - Yes.
- Average Life - 1,500Hours.
- Input - 240v - 265v 50Hz.
- Diameter - 64mm.
- Length - 140mm.
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.