The Standard 90mm Downlight Heat & Fire Safe Can is commonly used for 12v Low Voltage Halogen Downlights. It's compact size, allows it to clip to the downlight fitting, and fit straight through the ceiling cut-out hole. The Downlight Heat & Fire Safe Can, is now a requirement confirmed by the electrical commission authorities for all domestic downlight installations, where halogen downlights are to be fitted.
- Small and compact design.
- Suits downlights that require a 90-92mm cut-out.
- Constructed from aluminium.
- Developed to limit the build-up and entry of flammable material into the downlight.
- Do not cover the guard with insulation.
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.
- Installation must be in accordance of the current wiring standards AS/NZS 3000:2007.
- Recessed luminare class - C.
- Minimum thermal insulation clearance - 25mm.
- Minimum height clearance from the top - 50mm.
- Minimum structural member clearance - 25mm.
- Diameter - 92mm.
- Height - 85mm.
- IP Rating: N/A.