*Please Note: Available in 3 Colours - White, Antique Brass or Brushed Chrome. For alternative colours, please see our other listings.
The Typhoon52" Timber 4 Blade Ceiling Fan has a steel motor with timber blades. It has a slim line finish which would enhance any room's decor. Would suit traditional or modern decor.
The Typhoon52" Timber 4 Blade Ceiling Fan is available with the following options:
- Downrod Extension:
- No downrod extension.
- With 36"=910mm antique brass downrod extension(An additional $27 will be added automatically).
- RF Remote Control Unit:
- No remote control.
- With LCD Remote Control Kit (An additional $90 will be added automatically).
The Typhoon52" Timber 4 Blade has the following product features:
- It has a antique brass finish, with walnut timber blades.
- Blade Pitch: 12°.
- The frame is constructed of Pressed Steel.
- Reversing switch for both summer and winter operation.
- Visele LCD RF remote control hand unit & receiver (Optional).
- Colour coded downrod 36"=910mm (Optional. Also we have other sizes available, please see our other listings).
- Fan light (Available, please see our other listings).
- 3 speed switch designed to suit most Australian wall plates (Included).
- Mounting Options:
- Standard mounting on flat ceiling and,
- Angled mounting on raked ceilings up to 32°.
- Accessory kit is available for raked ceilings up to 45° (Available, please see our other listings).
- High Output Motor:
- Watts - 76.4.
- RPM - 215 (Full speed).
- Amps - 0.326.
- Size - 16Pole, 188mm x 15mm.
- Air Movement:
- 14,033 m3/Hr (Full speed).
- 183 m3/Watt.
- Total Height - 335mm (Not including light kit - if any).
- Blade Size - 52" = 1320mm (From tip to tip).
- Can be installed in the following locations:
- Indoors only.
- Energy Star Efficient, rated via the Solid-State Star Test Method.
- Power Rating: 240v
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.