*Please Note: Available in 3 Colours - White, Brushed Chrome and 316 Stainless Steel. For alternative colours, please see our other listings.
The Typhoon56" Metal Ceiling Fan is a fully metal fan, all parts are made of metal including the blades. The Typhoon56" Ceiling Fan gives optimum volumes of airflow with each spin. This fan would suit both the modern and traditional decor.
The Typhoon56" Metal Ceiling Fan is available with the following options:
- Downrod Extension:
- No downrod extension.
- With 36"=910mm white downrod extension(An additional $27 will be added automatically).
- RF Remote Control Unit:
- No remote control.
- With LCD Remote Control Kit (An additional $90 will be added automatically).
The Typhoon56" Metal Ceiling Fan has the following product features:
- It has a white finish, with white metal blades.
- Blade Pitch: 22°.
- The frame is constructed of Pressed Steel.
- Reversing switch for both summer and winter operation.
- Visele LCD RF remote control hand unit & receiver (Optional).
- Colour coded downrod 36"=910mm (Optional. Also we have other sizes available, please see our other listings).
- Fan light (Available, please see our other listings).
- 3 speed switch designed to suit most Australian wall plates (Included).
- Mounting Options:
- Standard mounting on flat ceiling and,
- Angled mounting on raked ceilings up to 32°.
- Accessory kit is available for raked ceilings up to 45° (Available, please see our other listings).
- High Output Motor:
- Watts - 105.1.
- RPM - 239 (Full speed).
- Amps - 0.440.
- Size - 16Pole, 188mm x 25mm.
- Air Movement:
- 18,671 m3/Hr (Full speed).
- 264 m3/Watt.
- Total Height - 335mm (Not including light kit - if any).
- Blade Size - 56" = 1420mm (From tip to tip).
- Can be installed in the following locations:
- Indoors and.
- Outdoors (But, must be undercover).
- Energy Star Efficient, rated via the Solid-State Star Test Method.
- Power Rating: 240v
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.