The 35w Metal Halide G12 CDM-T HID Lamp is a single ended globe and commonly used in small sized flood lights, commercial downlights, public bollard lighting, store-front window displays and many general lighting applications. This single-ended, compact, high-efficiency, discharge lamp offers stable color over its lifetime and a crisp, sparkling light giving off relatively low heat output. The G12 CDM-T Metal Halide Globe, is equipt with UV block, which not only protects against harmful radiation, but also aids in reducing the health and fading risks.
The 35w Metal Halide G12 CDM-T HID Lamp is available in 2 colour temperatures:
- Warm White - 2700-3000 Kelvin.
- Cool White - 4000-4200 Kelvin.
The 35w Metal Halide G12 CDM-T HID Lamp has the following product features:
- Base - G12.
- Also referred to as CDM-T.
- Dimming - No.
- Average Life - 10,000 - 15,000Hours.
- Input - 240v.
- Burning Position - Any.
- Lumen Output - ~3300LM.
- Allows small-size luminaire designs to give high beam intensities.
- UV-Block, for reduced health and fading risks.
- Length - 85mm (From tip to tip).
- Diameter - 25mm (Widest point).
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.