The G95 42w=60w E27 Halogen Energy Saver Lamp is commonly used in modern 1 light ceiling fixtures, namely pendant lights. These globes have a E27 (Standard Edison Screw) 240v base. This new generation of Halogen Energy Saver globes, use considerably less power, in comparison to it's light output (eg.: 42w Power Consumption = 60w Light Output).
The G95 42w=60w E27 Halogen Energy Saver Lamp has the following product features:
- Clear Glass Finish.
- Light Output - 60w.
- Base - E27 (Standard Edison Screw).
- Lamp Colour - Warm White.
- Beam Spread - N/A.
- Dimming - Yes.
- Average Life - 2,500Hours.
- Input - 240v.
- Diameter - 95mm.
- Length - 130mm.
- ASA: Australian Standards Approved.
- Condition: Brand new in manufacturer's packaging.